Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Lumberjack Song reimagined by terrorist enablers to Gaza - the 100th post


Whilst recently reading the stomach churning litany of lies and illogic by those who launch boats to support Hamas in Gaza, and their justification of enablement of terrorism, I could hear a Canadian centric song being sung (apologies to Monty Python). It is not the Mavi Marmara Khaibar song lauding the massacre of Jews.
 
Being extraordinarily generous, let’s just say the UN’s bodies (in particular, its "special rapporteur/conspiracy theorist as it relates to Jews" Richard Falk) are flawed and unreliable as sources for objective information in the Arab-Israeli conflict. UNRWA in Gaza is, at best, riddled with operatives of the terrorist group, Hamas. I would not trust a report by UNRWA if the report was on the spelling of UNRWA. The falsehoods being propogated are merely icing for the stale cake of anti-Semitic prejudice. All together now to the tune of the Lumberjack Song:

I'm an anti-Semite and I'm okay
I hate all night and I lie all day
     He's an anti-Semite and he's okay
     He hates all night and he lies all day

I put down Jews, I go to sea
I aim to increase Gazan weaponry
On everyday, I go sailing
And have the support of the BBC

Chorus

I put down Jews, I love Hamas
Jihadis and Hezbollah
I wish I'd been a pirate
Just like my dear Yasser

Chorus to fade

That's the first 100 posts gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment